Are you looking for Computer Course Classes Near Frazer Town?
Computer skills are essential in order to utilize computers and related technology efficiently. This course will help you learn basic computer skills, including typing and using a mouse. After you’ve mastered the basics, this course will help you learn about the Internet and email, computers, word processing, multimedia, and spreadsheets.
Our Computer Course Classes Near Frazer Town is tailored especially for those who are entirely new to technology or who feel they need more guidance before they can feel comfortable about acquiring new technology for their personal use or using a device for the first time. Complete with examples and illustrations of everyday life, as well as tools, these Computer Course Classes Near Frazer Town are intended to make people feel more comfortable with modern technology.
Learning point’s Basic Computer Course is developed with the average student in mind, an environment where language and culture come together through teacher to student, student to teacher, and student to student. Observations are done in the learning moments to provide an authentic understanding of children’s learning progress. Linking observations to the learning objectives creates a continuous feedback loop to improve children’s learning and the quality in the center
Our Computer Courses are split into 2 different computer skills from Basic to advanced computer courses. This short and comprehensive course is the fastest way to develop a deep understanding and skills to effortlessly use a computer.
After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
- Use the keyboard, mouse, and Windows desktop
- Understand general computing concepts
- Understand the difference between hardware and software, and how each works
- Understand how information networks operate
- Be aware of security concerns and how to protect your privacy
- Effectively manage and use files and folders
- Use the basic Windows applications, including WordPad, NotePad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint, and Internet Explorer
- Use input, output, and storage devices
- Use operating systems and applications
- Understand legal issues, including licensing of software
- Understand and use networking and Internet basics
- Understand telecommuting and the electronic world
- Understand ergonomics, safety, and the environment
- Understand malware
- Customize your computer
- Understand and using files and folders
- Use basic Windows applications
- Work with a window
- Work with applications
- Browse the Web